Zeolite -Resin Filter Media
Man made Resin Filter Media is a high capacity, high quality gel-type cation resin capable of meeting the most exacting requirements of household, farm, commercial, institutional and industrial water softeners. It is supplied in sodium form as colored translucent beads in one cubic foot bags and larger bulk bags. Resin Filter Media does not contain chlorinated solvents. The manufacturing process insures low taste, odor and color throw for potable waters. Resin meets the requirements for paragraph 173.25 of the Food Additive Regulation of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Resin Filter Media is high capacity. 30,000 grains of capacity when regenerated with 15 pounds of NaCl per cubic foot and 20,000 grains with six pounds NaCl per cubic foot ensure high salt usage efficiency and low operating cost.
- No chlorinated solvents are used in the manufacture of this product
- Manufacturing process insures low taste, odor and color throw for portable waters
- Strong and durable beads insure long service life
- Color: translucent amber
- Bulk Density: 52 lbs./cu. ft.
- Specific Gravity: 1.28
- Effective Size: .43 mm
- Uniformity Coefficienty: 2.0
- Mesh Size: 20 - 40
- Bed depth: 24 – 36 in.
- Freeboard: 30 – 40% of bed depth (min.)
- Service flow rate: 1 – 5 gpm/ cu. ft.
- Backwash flow rate: 13 – 15 gpm/sq. ft.
- Backwash expansion rate: 35% of bed depth
« Back to Products